Hi, dear friends, welcome to restfmri.net. The following are the guide lines for your registration.
- You could launch a resting-state fMRI topic or add a comment after you registered.
- Each account requires an approval by the administrators of this site.
- After your account gets approved, a mail would be sent to your mail box which would guide you to setup a password and to finish the register process.
- Any of your personal information including your email address is not open to users.
- Your registered e-mail is very important and private, i.e. no one could see it except yourself and the administrator of this site.
- "Real Name" and "Real University/Institute/Company, Department/Section" aims to maintain a pure academic forum for resting-state fMRI research.
- If your account application is denied, the "Username" and "E-mail address" of your registered information would be deleted.