March 2011

Questions on DPARSFA

1. Should I use smReHO - 1 or just smReHO for a paired t-test?
2. In ExcludeSubjects.txt what is the default or recommended criteria for excluding subjects?
3. Which of the DPARSFA choices does NOT effect ReHo analysis? For example, if I check "smooth" will it smooth the data before ReHo or does "smooth" only apply to fALFF, ALFF, and FC analysis?

the same question with `Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = 1.034803e-027` which was posted at Thu, 02/17/2011

Dear REST experts,

I encounter the same problem with `Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = 1.034803e-027` which was posted at Thu, 02/17/2011. I was not able to find the answer in the forum about that.

Would you mind explaining how can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Yuki Sakai

Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.

Hi again,
When I try to run the analysis on REST using the functional connectivity tab, I get the following error message. Does anyone know what indices the message is referring to? My header and img files have this label: 20101118_1621541BlankCTRLs003a001_120.img (or hdr).
Thank you very much.
Yoon-Hee

Exception occured. (MATLAB:badsubscript)

"Index exceeds matrix dimensions"

Hi, I'm fairly new to functional imaging and am very interested in finding a resting state analysis program that is user friendly. I've encountered the following error message, which I can't figure out despite listening to the online tutorial several times. The way that I've entered the data looks just like the sample screens except that we use 36 slices and have 120 volumes of data.

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.