Besides the information provided in the Courses
, there were still lots of questions about resting-state fMRI data processing. Here we'd like to build a FAQ section for your convenience. However, the FAQ is just started and will be developed gradually.
1. What are the toolboxes needed for REST/DPARSF?
A: REST/DPARSF works well with MATLAB and Statistics Toolbox, Image Processing Toolbox and Signal Processing Toolbox. In addition, Parallel Computing Toolbox is needed if the users want to process multiple subjects in parallel computing mode.
2. How to solve the problem of “out of memory”?
3. What’s the ROI information of the templates provided in DPARSF?
4. Why the data after nuisance regression looks so strange (distorted)?
5. How to compare a single case with a group of controls?
6. Does the part "Reorienting T1 Image Interactively for XXX" require any input from the user?
7. Why the p values in REST Slice Viewer differ from xjview?
8. What’s the input for smoothness estimation?
9. What’s the option of “IsTwoTailed” in GRF correction?