• Thu, 08/27/2009 - 23:08YAN Chao-Gan
    Since the module of reading and writing NIfTI images in REST is based on some spm compiled files, you may encounter the problem of “Error using ==> rest_WriteNiftiImage at 92” if you use the most recent OS. Please do the following steps to fix...
    6065 reads
  • Thu, 08/27/2009 - 01:15jlcanlor
    Hi there, I am trying to setup a resting-state fMRI protocol to run in scanners of 3T and 7T with dementia patients, but I have not experience with BOLD sequences. I was wondering if anybody could help me to choose the best acquisition parameters...
    17756 reads
  • Tue, 08/25/2009 - 16:21sunshine
    我想把一个非MRI图像配准到标准脑上进行统计分析,就比如是reho图像,因为在标准脑上做了感兴趣区的模板,所以想配准。我先用3D像配准到标准脑上得到配准参数,利用这个参数将reho图像配准到标准脑上,最后在MATLAB中读取数据时出现了很多的NaN,不知道怎么处理。希望得到各位老师和师兄们的帮助。
    31415 reads
  • Mon, 08/24/2009 - 19:41wanghui
    when i use the Functional connectivity to analysis a patient's data,i meet a problem ,I think i  finish the programme as suggested in the video,but after i typing the DONE ALL,there is an error jumping out: Expection occured: Error using==>...
    11196 reads
  • Sun, 08/23/2009 - 12:14admin
    This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Do not reply directly to this message. Sender's message: Check Notes Sent on Saturday,...
    4586 reads
  • Fri, 08/21/2009 - 18:05alex
     Hi, REST seems to have trouble reading in some of my image files, giving me the error below. I'm not sure why this is the case, as it works fine with other data sets. I can view the images and read them into other analysis programs fine. Any help on how...
    10243 reads
  • Sun, 08/16/2009 - 15:06admin
    This message contains My NCBI what's new results from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Do not reply directly to this message. Sender's message: Check Notes Sent on Saturday,...
    4471 reads
  • Wed, 08/12/2009 - 10:32SuoChao
    Dear RESTers, I am using Functional Connectivity of REST 1.3. In the Set ROI-->Voxel wise-->Seed ROI--->Define a seed ROI by setting the center cordinate and the radius, I need to input a set of coordinate. Is that Talairach or MNI? Thanks
    9709 reads
  • Sun, 08/09/2009 - 10:25admin
    4474 reads
  • Tue, 08/04/2009 - 06:08brodhinooch
    hello i was wondering if anyone is familiar with the DPARSF toolkit for resting state fmri. it seems to me that the images have to be converted to dicom images to use this toolkit. is the correct because my image are currently in the par/rec format. also, is...
    29739 reads
Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.