Dynamic brain connectome (DynamicBC) analysis toolbox is a Matlab toolbox to calculate Dynamic Functional Connectivity (d-FC) and Dynamic Effective Connectivity (d-EC). Sliding window analysis (Bivariate Pearson correlation and Granger causality) and time varying parameter regression method (Flexible Least Squares) are two dynamic analysis strategies for time-variant connectivity analysis in the DynamicBC. Granger causality density/strength (GCD/GCS) and functional connectivity density/strength (FCD/FCS) analysis would be performed in this toolbox. Add DynamicBC's directory to MATLAB's path and enter "DynamicBC" in the command window of MATLAB to enjoy it.
The latest release is DynamicBC_V1.1_20140710.
New features of DynamicBC 1.1 release 20140710:
1. Added the new utilties including the ‘Clustering’ and 'Spectrum' for dynamic FC/EC time series.
2. Added the new output of variance of dynamic FC/EC time series.
New features of DynamicBC 1.0 release 20140429:
This release fixed some minor bugs in dynamic FCD.
Resting-State fMRI Data Analysis Toolkit (REST) is a convenient toolkit to calculate Functional Connectivity (FC), Regional Homogeneity (ReHo), Amplitude of Low-Frequency Fluctuation (ALFF), Fractional ALFF (fALFF), Gragner causality, degree centrality, voxel-mirrored homotopic connectivity (VMHC) and perform statistical analysis. You also can use REST to view your data, perform Monte Carlo simulation similar to AlphaSim in AFNI, perform Gaussian random field theory multiple comparison correction like easythresh in FSL, calculate your images, regress out covariates, extract ROI time courses, reslice images, and sort DICOM files. Download a MULTIMEDIA COURSE would be helpful for knowing more about how to use this software. Add REST's directory to MATLAB's path and enter "REST" in the command window of MATLAB to enjoy it.
Citation of REST is:
The latest release is REST_V1.8_130615.
New features of REST V1.8 release 130615:
1. Fixed a bug in temporal correlation of two groups of images in Image Calculator. (Thanks for the report of ZHANG Han)
New features of REST V1.8 release 130303:
When calling Mingrui Xia's BrainNet Viewer (http://www.nitrc.org/projects/bnv/), the default surface template is changed to the smoothed version (BrainMesh_ICBM152_smoothed.nv). The previous default template (BrainMesh_ICBM152.nv) hide more information in the sulcus. If the users want to use BrainMesh_ICBM152.nv as default surface template, please uncomment Line 3740 in rest_sliceviewer: %SurfFileName=[BrainNetViewerPath,filesep,'Data',filesep,'SurfTemplate',filesep,'BrainMesh_ICBM152.nv'];
(After discussion with Mingrui Xia).
New features of REST V1.8 release 130214:
1. This release fixed some minor bugs, will not affect any data analysis.
2. Fixed a bug when using .nii(.gz) files in REST Image Calculator. (WANG Xin-Di)
3. Fixed a bug in using .nii(.gz) files in GCA analyses. (ZANG Zhen-Xiang)
4. Fixed the imresize_old bug of REST Slice Viewer with Matlab 2012b. (YAN Chao-Gan)
New features of REST V1.8 release 121225:
1. Support parallel computing! If you installed the MATLAB parallel computing toolbox, REST can distribute the subjects into different CPU cores. (WANG Xin-Di and YAN Chao-Gan).
2. Algorithm change: (1) Filtering: a separate function for matrix filtering was written. The low cutoff frequency index calculation changed from round (in REST V1.7) to "ceil". E.g., if low cut off corresponded to index 5.1, now it will start from 6 other than 5. This change also applies to ALFF and fALFF calculation. The filtered data changes slightly, about 0.0001. (2) The ALFF generated by the new version is sqrt(2/N) times of the original version. (new version used: 2*abs(fft(x))/N; original version used: sqrt(2*abs(fft(x))^2/N)). This change will not affect group analysis (as each individual scaled the same number), and will not affect mALFF and fALFF calculation as this factor will be normalized. (3) In the calculation of ReHo, the rank will keep as double and no longer converted into uint16, thus created slight difference with REST V1.7. (YAN Chao-Gan)
3. REST Slice Viewer support 4D file display and the maximum and minimum value could be set. (WANG Xin-Di)
4. Gaussian random field (GRF) theory multiple comparison correction (like easythresh in FSL) was supported. The smoothness could be evaluated for GRF correction or AlphaSim correction. (GUI by WANG Xin-Di, algorithm by YAN Chao-Gan)
5. Modules of voxel-mirrored homotopic connectivity (VMHC) (Zuo et al., 2010), Degree Centrality (Buckner et al., 2009) were added. (GUI by WANG Xin-Di, algorithm by YAN Chao-Gan)
6. REST GCA: could handle multiple ROIs (other than 2) in ROI-wise GCA now. Fixed a bug of discordance between the outputs and the description in REST-GCA readme in the pre-release of REST V1.8. (ZANG Zhen-Xiang)
7. rest_readfile.m and rest_writefile: The default format changed to .nii from .img. (WANG Xin-Di)
8. rest_to4d.m: now support one 4d file other than a directory, also support a cell of image filenames. (YAN Chao-Gan)
9. rest_regress_ss.m: add the output of T value. (YAN Chao-Gan)
10. rest_Write4DNIfTI.m: This function was added for write 4D nifti files based on SPM’s nifti function. (YAN Chao-Gan)
11. rest_writefile.m: No longer need to change to RPI before writing. (YAN Chao-Gan)
I am trying to perform a seed-based resting-state analysis with one seed in the precuenus.
我做的是基于小波相关的功能连接，用的dparsf提取的text文件信号，如何做t检验呢？ 看到过要用spss ，那么是先对信号做t检验呢，还是对连接矩阵做t检验呢？对二值矩阵做可以吗？
Hi and thank you for reading this.
想请教conjunction analysis在SPM里是如何的操作的。比如说：我要研究brain metabolism和cognitive的相关性，并且把age作为混杂因素控制。那么我在SPM里选择mutiple regression ，输入age cognitive, 输入的contrast为 0 1， 还有负相关 输入 0 -1 ；同理我要研究metabolism与depression相关，仍然把age作为混杂因素,输入的contrast是0 1 还有 0-1.
I am unable to use ResMS.img to run Monte Carlo simulation. Below is the error message that I got:
错误是：wrong ROI definition,please check:
J:\analysis1\masks\100307emotionLR-Niftipairs-BrainMask-05-91 109 91.nii
这两天我用DPARSFA v3.1处理数据时，老是出现以下几个warning，是怎么回事呢？忘老师指点一下，谢谢！(用的spm8，rest v1.8,DPABI v1.2,且都是最新版本)