movefile Error

Hi
I am working with resting state date for the first time using this toolbox. While running toolbox i am getting error at this line in 'movefile' command. I have run the movefile command inependently, it works fine. Maybe there is some issue with folder attirbutes. If that is so i can not change them during run time. Any help will be highly obliged. Error message is given below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running job #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running 'Realign: Estimate & Reslice'
Done 'Realign: Estimate & Reslice'
Done

??? Error using ==> movefile
Unknown error occurred.

Error in ==> DPARSFA_run>makeF%9/F% at 494
movefile('mean*',[AutoDataProcessParameter.DataProcessDir,filesep,'RealignParameter',filesep,AutoDataProcessParameter.SubjectID{i}]);

Error in ==> parallel_function at 454
F(base, limit);

Error in ==> DPARSFA_run at 491
parfor i=1:AutoDataProcessParameter.SubjectNum

Error in ==> DPARSFA>pushbuttonRun_Callback at 1490
[Error]=DPARSFA_run(handles.Cfg);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> DPARSFA at 33
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Thanks in Anticipation

Hi
I try to use DPARSFA V2.2 and SPM8 to preprocess my dataset and it run well.

It seems like DPARSF cannot find your dataset after slice timing, Could you tell me what your dataset format with a*(prefix) is? *.nii or (hdr/img)?

Thx

Sandy Wang

Hi Sandy Wang

I have 240 files ( i can chose one of the following NIFTI or Analyze ). I can preprocess all those files in spm for realignment, normalization and smoothing. Can you tell me template parameters in this case . i only want to see activation map and if possible extract time series from interactively defined ROI. I hope this simple query will be easier to answer.

Thanks a lot

Ok, you can use Module: Realign: Estimate & Reslice with default parameter to realign your dataset and get "ra" prefix image.

And then, you need normalize your dataset with Module: Normalise: Estimate & Write (Note: Use "mean" prefix image as "Source Image" and "ra" prefix image as "Images to Write"; Bounding box is [-90 -126 -72;90 90 108], Voxel Size is [3 3 3], Template Image is EPI.nii). If you want to use T1 as template, you can read SPM manual.

After normalize your dataset, your need smooth with a FWHM you want using Module: Smooth.

If you want to detrend and filter your dataset, you can use REST1.8.

you can Extract Time Series with a tool in REST named "Extract ROI Signals" in Utilities.

BTW,

Before all I said, HOWEVER, you must ensure your dataset after slice timing is right. It is important!!!

Sandy Wang

Hi
thanks for your reply. My mistake i did not put my question clearly. I can preprocess all (240) resting state volumes (niftii or analyze, my choice) in spm08. After that preprocessing(realignment,normalization and smoothing) i want to use DPARSF to find activation/deactivation maps, just like one can do first level analysis in spm08 based on block design. I want parameters template for DPARSF Gui in this case. Which options i must chose and in what order ? For time being i am not bothered about minute details and fine accuracy, just reasonable activation/deactivation map that i can calculate for my resting state fmri using DPARSF will be great. I want to attached GUI screen shot but i cant.
Thanks a lot in Anticipation

Hi,

For task data preprocessing (for SPM's later activation analysis), please use:
"Calculate in MNI Space: TRADITIONAL order [This is the order used in DPARSF V2.1]"

And specify preprocessing up to smooth.

For the later activation analysis, I suggest you to use SPM's first-level analysis. Currently, the first-level activation analysis is not a expertise for DPARSF and REST, we may consider that in the future.

Best,

Chao-Gan

Hi
I try to use DPARSFA V2.2 and SPM8 to preprocess my dataset and it run well.

It seems like DPARSF cannot find your dataset after slice timing, Could you tell me what your dataset format with a*(prefix) is? *.nii or (hdr/img)?

Thx

Sandy Wang