/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
I’m starting to use the DPARSF toolbox to preprocess my rs-fMRI data and I have a few questions regarding the preprocessing steps implemented in the toolbox. I use the advanced version because I want to do only the following steps:
1) Convert my Dicom – 2)Remove the first volumes 3)Realign and create a mean volume – 4)Segment – 5)Regress the nuisance covariates – 6)Smooth - 7)Detrend - 8)Filter
I have a few questions about realignment and detrending:
- What are the default settings of the realignment: Does it realign all images to the first/middle/mean image? Does-it create a mean image?
- Is there any way to modify them in your batch?
- There is no detrending check-box in the advanced version (or did I miss it?). Is there any reason for that?
- Should I switch then to the basic window after the smoothing in order to detrend and filter my data?
Thank you in advance for your answers,