Errors occured when using rest DICOM Sorter , GE system

Hi, 
I got a problem that I could not solved elsewhere. Is there someone who can help me ?
I utilized the rest DICOM Sorter to classify my data. The data contained fMRI, DTI and T1 and were from GE system. I copyed a file named DICOMDIR and a folder named A (consists of many subfolders like A, B, C,....Z, the data were in these folders) from the disc to my computer. I am sure there was no problem in the name of the data: no Chinese charater, no blank space... But it didn't work. The errors were as follows:

??? Error using ==> mkdir
系统找不到指定的文件。

Error in ==> rest_DicomSorter_gui>btnRun_Callback at 161
mkdir([handles.Cfg.OutputDir]);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> rest_DicomSorter_gui at 26
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I am very curious about where the problem is. But I can't figure it out by myself, every help will be appreciated!

Dear Dr.Gan,

First I feel sorry for not expressing my gratitude to you timely due to failure to access to this forum for the past days. I think the output directory is ok (I created a new folder 'aa' in the same hard disc), but the problem is still there. This time the error appears as:
??? Incorrect number of right hand side elements in dot name assignment.  Missing [] around left hand side is a likely cause.

Error in ==> dicominfo>getFileDetails at 407

details.name = filename;

Error in ==> dicominfo at 35

fileDetails = getFileDetails(filename);

Error in ==> rest_DicomSorter at 30

dicominfotmp = dicominfo([rawdir,filesep,rawdata(i).name]);

Error in ==> rest_DicomSorter_gui>btnRun_Callback at 180

dirlist=[rest_DicomSorter(handles.Cfg.DataDirs{i},outfile,dicomtype,handles.Cfg.DirectoryHierarchy);dirlist];

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96

feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> rest_DicomSorter_gui at 26

gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
I can't figure out the reason of the problem. Is it true that some data can not be sorted in nature? Anyway I want to solve this problem. Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your reply. I had used the MRIconvert to convert the data initiately, but found that the bvals were all 0's (This is not reasonable, in fact, the data only have 3 bval=0). Then I turned to rest DICOM Sorter in attempt to sort the raw data, then next use dicm2nii to convert the DTI output from the earlier step and expect to not appear the all 0 bvals problem. As you know this flow stoped at the first step. I don't have the DCM2AsiszImg software at hand. Any suggestions about the all 0 b values? Thanks in advance.

Best,
yiyou