Fieldmaps in DPARSFA

Dear members,

I was wondering if someone had encountered a similar problem and could maybe help out with an answer: Is there a way of including a pre-processing step using fieldmaps in the DPARSFA toolbox? I am trying to run normal FC analysis including pre-processing in DPARSFA, but unfortunately need to additionally correct for field inhomogeneities using subjects' fieldmaps. Any idea if this is possible using the DPARSFA toolbox?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers, Mamtis

As I know, now DPARSF don't include this function. 
 You may use SPM to achieve this function first, then use DPARSF to do the rest things.

Great, many thanks for the response! I figured that fieldmap-linked pre-processing was not possible, so I used the SPM Fieldmap toolbox to unwarp my images. Unfortunately now DPARSFA tells me that my EPI data only have 1 time point instead of the actual 200 and stops the pre-processing even before slice time correction....

Any idea whether I need to adjust the set up for the DPARSFA pre-processing or if something went wrong during the unwarping in SPM?

Cheers!
Mamtis

Thank you for replying, much appreciated! The problem was not caused by the time points but instead by the images in the directory.

Cheers, Mamtis

Hi,
I did my fieldmapping in FSL on the FunImgR images (on the idea that any motion correction should be done prior to fieldmap correction.  The covariate step went fine, but the normalization step gave awful results.  Any idea what went wrong?  I did use the --icorr option in FSL, so maybe that was it? 

Thanks,
Matt

Update: 
I reran the fieldmaps without the --icorr option, and it still didn't work, so that wasn't it.
Best,
Matt