SPM error report

Dear Members,

I am analysing rFMRI of 2 subjects. I am doing ReHo analysis by using REST. I have done all the analysis as mentioned in the REST Course ppt. But I am facing some probelm in result part.

>When I statr to use SPM for one sample t-test I am getting some error report which I pasted below.

"Modality is not set: use spm('defaults','MOD'); where MOD is one of PET, FMRI, EEG.
Modality is not set: use spm('defaults','MOD'); where MOD is one of PET, FMRI, EEG.
Error using spm (line 495)
Unknown Modality.

Error in spm_results_ui (line 636)
        if strcmp(spm('CheckModality'),'FMRI')

Error in spm_results_ui (line 543)
        spm_results_ui('DrawButts',hReg,DIM,Finter,WS,FS);

Error in spm_results_ui (line 333)
    hReg      = spm_results_ui('SetupGUI',M,DIM,xSPM,Finter);

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback"

I could not able to understand this error report. Could you plz any one can help me to solve this problem?

>I have downloaded DPARSF. But I could not able to use it. Becuase I could not able to load the images whether it is in dicom files or in NifTy pair image files. I put all the file in the folder as mentions in the course ppt. Still I am facing this problem. I am using latest MATLAB version (2012b) and 64bit windows7 operating system. Will this latest version of MATLAB support DPARSF? Or I have to use lower version? Please inform me.

Thanks in advance.
Ramesh

AttachmentSize
Binary Data T.nii2.44 MB

try to update your spm to the latest version (8).
or try using REST --> statistical analysis --> one sample t test.

I am using SPM8 and recently I have updated.Still facing this problem.

And I have done one sample t test in REST. I have got the t-test file also. Further what I have to do? I could not able to open this in slice viewer. Please tell me some sugession.

With Thanks
Ramesh

could you send your t map file to me and I can help you find out what's wrong.
napoleon1982@gmail.com

Hi

Please see the attached file for t-map generated by REST after one sample t-test. Please inform me further steps. I cannot use SPM, because this is not generated by SPM.
Sorry for delay

With Thanks

from your T image, i must say it was not correctly normalized.
and your t map has extremely high and low values e.g. t = 2300!

You should follow the instruction in video from this website to run DPASRF correctly in order to avoid normalization error.
then, more subjects should be used to generate t map (2 subject can be very very in-appropriate).

Thank you very much. Could you please tell me how did you open that t map file? What kind of software did you use?

Thanks
Ramesh

Thanks for the information that you've shared.

buy soundcloud likes