Regressing out other covariates in the DPARSFA toolbox by "cheating"?

Hello,

I have a quick question, just to confirm that I did some pre-processing correctly. I want to regress out other covariates in my resting state pre-processing with the DPARSFA toolbox. In part 1 of the instructional slide show, I believe a way to "cheat" the DPARSFA toolbox was proposed. It suggested to take any "other" timecourses and place them in the "rp" text file in the RealignParameter directory which already contains the 6 motion timecourses. It then suggested to run the DPARSFA toolbox simply selecting "Nuisance Covariates Regression". All other boxes should be de-selected, so only the motion regression should be performed. By having all timecourses in the "rp" text file, where usually just the motion timecourses are, the DPARSFA toolbox will regress out all of the timecourses, including the ones that were not just motion. Is this correct?

I did this and just want to check that all regressors that were in the "rp" text file get regressed out, so any thoughts, comments, criticism, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance for the feedback!

Best,
Dar