DC analysis in restricted ROI region x the rest region

Dear rsFC analysis experts,

I have some questions with respect to DC analysis.

1) I understand if I perform DC analysis with "input mask file" (e.g., the PFC mask), this DC analysis will results in DC values from "the correlation matrix between each PFC voxels" rather than DC values from "the correlation matrix between each PFC voxels (i.e., region-of-interest) and all other PFC voxels (i.e., voxels within whole brain mask except for the PFC)". 

I'd like to calculate the DC values between each PFC voxels and all other PFC voxels. How can I perform this analysis using REST v1.8? Does it just apply the PFC mask as "input mask file"?

2) Can I use "zDegreeCentrality_PositiveBinarizeSumBrainMap" or "zDegreeCentrality_PositiveWeightedSumBrainMap" image data obtained from REST v1.8 or DPARSFA to perform one-sample (or two sample) t-tests? Should I smooth those data to perform such statistic analyses?

3) Is it possible to calculate the weighted and non-thresholded DC values (i.e., the avearge value for each row value on the correlation matrix for each subject), suggested by Cole et al. (Cole et al., Neuroimage 2010;39:3132-48 or Cole et al., Biol Psychiatr 2011;70:43-50) using REST v1.8?

Thank you in advance.

1. If you wanna comput the DC values of each voxel within PFC region, REST 1.8 is ok. However, if you want to compute the DC values for PFC to the other voxel out of PFC mask, REST 1.8 is not allowed temporarily. 

2. Yes, you can use these imgs to perform one or two sample t-tests directly. There are some works smoothing these imgs before statistic analysis; while the others do not. 

3. You can simply set the threshold as zeros. 

Best!