REST and DPARSF error on demonstration data set

I am using linux-Mint (ubuntu) system with MATLAB R2013b and SPM8. I could not get REST work at first place: it could not find subjects in the  ProcessingDemoData directory.

Anyway I have got DPARSF almost work except FC part. I have attached my DPARSF setup file here.

For the FC part I have the following errors:

Calculating Functional Connectivity by Seed based Correlation Anlyasis...
     Read 3D EPI functional images: "/home/jiancscratch/tryREST/ProcessingDemoData/FunImgNormalizedSmoothedDetrendedFilteredCovremoved/Sub_001".

Load mask "Default".Error using  -
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in y_SCA (line 256)
SeedSeries=SeedSeries-repmat(mean(SeedSeries),size(SeedSeries,1),1);

Error in DPARSF_run (line 1329)
        y_SCA([AutoDataProcessParameter.DataProcessDir,filesep,FunImgDir,filesep,AutoDataProcessParameter.SubjectID{i}], ...

Error in DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback (line 996)
    [Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in DPARSF (line 48)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Sub_001  Sub_002  Sub_003

It will be very much appreciated if you can give helps.

AttachmentSize
Image icon DPARSF.png46.9 KB

Hi,
the error message is ''Matrix dimensions must agree'' , that means the dimension of your mask you specified does not agree with the dimension of your functional data (sub001).
You can reslice the mask (REST-Utilizes-Reslice Image) to the resolution of your functional data (e.g., 3x3x3 mm).
Binke

Hi Jian,
Please check the dimension of your demo data. I guess the dimensions of your demo data and the defulat mask are not equal.
You can find the defualt mask (Voxel size:3x3x3, dimension:[61,73,71]) in DPARSF or REST toolbox (in the 'Mask' file).

Best regards,
Binke