Statistical Analysis

Hi Rest team,

Firstly, thanks in advance for the development of such an adequate software and for maintaining it as an open source.

I have some doubts regarding the Statistical Analysis toolkit from Rest and dpabi. I have one group of twenty subjects which have passed through three different conditions. I have preprocessed the data with SPM8 and have calculated ALFF and fALFF Maps (once detrended, filtered - for ALFF -, and extracted nuisance covariates - WM, CSF, global signal and 6 motion parameters).

And now I would like to do Statistical Analysis with dpabi. I do not know if I should enter the extracted nuisance covariates signals (WM, CSF, global signal and 6 motion parameters) from the preprocessed step in the Covariate Images or Text Covariates sections from the Statistical Analysis GUI in dpabi.

Furthermore, I think that the statistical procedure I should use is ANOVA with Repeated Measures, am I correct?

Since I do not know, and I think that these signals are already extracted from the ALFF and fALFF Maps, I have organised the ALFF and fALFF Maps in folders and tried to run the statistical analysis. Then, I have find the following message: 

??? Error using ==> y_GroupAnalysis_Image
Too many input arguments.

Error in ==> y_ANCOVA1_Repeated_Image at 95
[b_OLS_brain, t_OLS_brain, ANCOVA_F, r_OLS_brain, Header] =
y_GroupAnalysis_Image(DependentVolume,Regressors,OutputName,MaskFile,CovariateVolume,Contrast,'F',0,Header);

Error in ==> DPABI_STAT_TOOL>ComputeButton_Callback at 501
        y_ANCOVA1_Repeated_Image(S, OutputName, MaskFile, ImageCell, TextCell);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> DPABI_STAT_TOOL at 42
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in ==>
@(hObject,eventdata)DPABI_STAT_TOOL('ComputeButton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Sincerely, I do not know what it means and where is the problem.

Thanks in advance for the useful help,

All the best,

Cristian.