We have 10 spots remaining for our Workshop and so are extending our early bird deadline to match that of HBM!
Early bird registration for our pre-HBM Summer Workshop, ‘Neuroimaging as Endpoints in Clinical Trials,’ will now close on April 1st, 2010.
Our new Workshop and Speakers Program is attached - please note that prices will increase by 100Euro after 1st April
As mentioned before, all private rooms have now been taken, and we can at this stage offer shared twin and triple rooms.
To Register: Fax the last page of the attached flyer to +61-2-9382 3774 (from outside Australia) or (02) 9382 3774 (from within Australia).
Dr Michael Valenzuela and Dr Melissa Green
Neuroimaging as Endpoints in Clinical Trials
Provence, France June 2-5 2010
Structural MRI session
1. Prof Arthur Toga (UCLA, USA) – Neuroimaging as clinical endpoints: Are we there yet?
2. AProf Faisal Beg (Simon Fraser University, Canada) – Tackling longitudinal structural change using computational neuroanatomy
3. Dr David Bartres-Faz (University of Barcelona, Spain) - Combining DTI and Cognitive Reserve Measures to Better Predict Cognition in Late Life
1. Dr Emilio Merlo-Pich (Vice President Research, GSK Italy) - Lesson learnt from pharmacological fMRI studies
2. Dr Alex Fornito (Brain Mapping Unit, Cambridge UK) - Clinical relevance of resting state networks using graph theory
3. Dr Ulrich Müller (Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge UK) – Pharmacological neuroimaging studies in ADHD
1. Dr Michael Valenzuela (University of New South Wales, Australia) - Detection of neurogenesis in psychiatric patients for response prediction
2. AProf Murat Yucel (University of Melbourne, Australia) - The boutique metabolites in clinical disorders: Glutamate, Glutamine, Glutathione, GABA and NAAG
3. Dr Dost Ungur (Brain Imaging Center, Harvard Medical School & McLean Hospital, USA) - Probing glutamatergic neurotransmission using MRS and implications for clinical trials