Young Student seeking Assistance in Identifying Error in Preprocessing steps

Hello friends,

I have been working with 206 resting-state images from http://adni.loni.usc.edu/data-samples/access-data/ . I have been going at this for approximately two weeks with relatively little success. Currently it appears I may be successfully completing slice-timing correction, and then having an error during the realignment stage of preprocessing, but honestly I am uncertain where my error resides.

Attached is a photo containing the setup I'm most currently using for my options in DPARSF in addition to the warning messages generated in MATLAB. Additional in the bottom right of the photo is an image of the one of the participant's brains after it was appended with an "a". The photo no longer looks like a brain, so I'm inferring the slice-timing correction step may be comitting an error.

Please let me know if you have any advice for me! Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Brandon Klinedinst

AttachmentSize
Image icon DPARSF Error.png602.85 KB

Dear FusionHalo,

It seems that parameters on functional time points and TR were inapposite. Then you will see this error at the end of Slice TIming. To solve this problem, you could check the information using tools like SPM-Display, MRICro, etc.

With best regards.
Lei Gao.
Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.