DPARSF not running

Dear all,

I am a new DPARSF user and I am very interested in using this software for the computation of quantities, such as ALFF and ReOH. I have loaded the data as required and input the parameters, but I get the following error (after the conversion to .nii):

Error using DPARSFA_run (line 599)
Using exist to check for a variable in the transparent workspace is not supported.  To check for a
function, folder, file, or class, specify the appropriate second input argument to exist: 'builtin',
'class', 'dir' or 'file'.

Error in DPARSFA>pushbuttonRun_Callback (line 1779)
    [Error]=DPARSFA_run(handles.Cfg);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in DPARSFA (line 30)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Could you please advice on how to solve these problem?

Alternatively, is there a way of using the .nii images directly? I have tried to untick the conversion option from the guy and put the nifti images in FunImg and T1Img folders, but I got an error that the programme cannot find the folders FunRaw and T1Raw.

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Bianca De Blasi

Alternatively, is there a way of using the .nii images directly? I have tried to untick the conversion option from the guy and put the nifti images in FunImg and T1Img folders, but I got an error that the programme cannot find the folders FunRaw and T1Raw.

RE: Sure. Just put all the .nii files as the following structure:

Please note, the error “cannot find the folders FunRaw and T1Raw” shows that you did not remove the options of (EPI DICOM to NIFTI and T1 DICOM to NIFTI). 

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Bianca De Blasi