Individual analysis of REST

Hello all,
I am new in DPARSF tool; I have some questions regarding the output maps that I get. I am working on a heterogenic group of patients, i.e. I cannot do group analysis. I was wandering what is the best way to present the results for each single subject in a specific ROI (ReHo, FC, ALFF)? Is there a way that I can get the maps of the p value of the correlations to the seed ROI? I am looking for a value for comparing the functional connectivity between my subjects and later correlate it to behavior measures.
Thanks a lot
ef

I don't think you can put a significance threshold on single subject.

However, you can set some arbitrary threshold and view the results without make any inference.

您好,对于功能连接,静息态怎么个体分析的呢,非常感谢。

如果是个体的Seed-ROI-based functional connectivity,并且要查看个体的结果,可以用一个阈值。但因为通常来说时间点非常多,也就是说自由度非常大,得到的p值是非常小的。

臧老师您好:
        我是做中风病人的,给中风病人一个月的干预后看干预的效果,对于中风来说偏侧指数是非常重要的,我用的是基于种子点的静息态功能连接分析,我想算每个病人的初级运动区的连接体素的偏侧指数。怎么提取每个人的在初级运动区的连接体素呢?什么软件可以实现呢?

臧老师您好:
        我是做中风病人的,给中风病人一个月的干预后看干预的效果,对于中风来说偏侧指数是非常重要的,我用的是基于种子点的静息态功能连接分析,我想算每个病人的初级运动区的连接体素的偏侧指数。怎么提取每个人的在初级运动区的连接体素呢?什么软件可以实现呢?

臧老师您好: