求助

我看了一篇关于resting的文章,上面有这么一段话:After slice acquisition correction and head motion correction, the fMRI was normalized to the standard SPM2 echoplanar imaging template, re-sampled to 3-mm cubic voxels, and then  spatially smoothed with a Gaussian kernel of 4* 4*4mm3 full-width at half-maximum. The resulting fMRI data were temporally band-pass filtered (0.01~o0.08 Hz) to reduce the low-frequency drift and physiological highfrequency respiratory and cardiac noise [1] for further ReH

SLICE VIEWER

Hi All, 

I am a new REST toolkit user,

I would like to know which images I should use in the slice viewers windows  (UNDERLAY-OVERLAY), in order to highlight activation. 

I have uploaded structural and ReHo map but matlab gives and illegal image error message.

Best Regards

S

请教,关于SPM5中PairedTTest的问题。

用SPM5的PairedTTest处理数据时,选择刺激组和对照组数据的先后顺序对结果有影响么?

我分别试了对调它们的顺序,然后contrast都是1 -1,发现结果一模一样,T值的正负也是一样。

如果说数据选择的先后顺序没有影响,那应该如何来解释结果呢?比如说刺激数据在前,对照数据在后,contrast是1 -1,那T值是正值的脑区代表的是刺激>对照,还是刺激<对照?

Mask error when running ReHo and ALFF

Dear All, 

I am trying to analyze a rest condition with rest toolkit, but when I run both ReHo and ALFF with either default mask and no mask option the analysis stops because of mask size error.

Could you please help me to overtake this problem and proceed with the analysis 

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Annalaura

求助

我按照你们的那个视频教程处理了一组静息态数据,用求reho的方法做的,里面有一步是将得到的smRehoMap——图像减1,我想向各位老师请教一下在什么情况下能够得到reho的值为1?使得减1后为0.谢谢!

祝好!

静息态功能磁共振影像国际学术研讨会第一轮通知

静息态功能磁共振影像国际学术研讨会第一轮通知

静息态功能磁共振影像国际学术研讨会拟于2009年4月5日与6日在北京师范大学召开,该论坛旨在推进静息态功能磁共振脑影像的开展,提高科研人员对静息态fMRI的研究兴趣,通过交流的方式增强大家对于静息态fMRI的理解,并推动静息态fMRI在认知和疾病中的应用研究。
会议报告专家(以字母顺序)(内容尚未最后确定)
  Bharat Biswal - Department of Radiology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, USA  RS-fMRI: Overview
  Vesa Kiviniemi - Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Oulu, Finland  RS-fMRI and ICA

meaning of f contrast "enter column indices for reduced design matrix x0"

enter column indices for reduced design matrix x0

北师大的力量雄厚,很快就给出了答案,再次向各位老师请教,上面这句话是什么意思?F检验,是A≠B吧,

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Forums: 
Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.