February 2010

REST-GCA

Based on Resting State fMRI Data Analysis Toolkit (REST), we implemented GCA on MATLAB as a graphical user interface (GUI) toolkit. This toolkit, namely REST-GCA (as a component of REST), could output both the F on residual and the signed-path coefficient. REST-GCA also intergrates a programme that could transform the distribution of F on the residual to normal distribution and then permit parametric statistical inference at group level.

Please see the attachments for detailed discription and usage of REST-GCA.

求助……

严老师,
    我在分析是先后遇到了2个问题,实在做不下去了,向您请教?
    1、Slice timing中,我输入的TR=2s,但是当Slice timing结束,MATLAB command window却提示TR=0.4s,奇怪,这是什么意思?
    2、我在用REST提取协变量的时候跳出“Undefined function or method 'exist' for input arguments of type 'cell'.”的对话框,做不了,MALABcommand window 里提示
Exception occured. (MATLAB:UndefinedFunction)
Undefined function or method 'exist' for input arguments of type 'cell'.
1324#line, btnComputeFC_Callback, in "E:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2007b\toolbox\rest2007v1.3_091215\fc_gui.m"

计算ReHo时给出的错误。

我注意到我的 DPARSF 在计算 ReHo 的时候,在 Matlab 的命令窗口给出了这样的信息:

Read these 3D EPI functional images.    wait...
     Read 3D EPI functional images: "/home/yun/fMRI/Rest/FunImgNormalizedDetrendedFiltered/Subject001".........................................

Calculate the rank of time series on voxel by voxelWarning: Conversion rounded non-integer floating point value to nearest uint16 value.
> In reho at 139
  In DPARSF_run at 607

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

erro messages when extracting ROI times series and functional connectivity

Hi:

I used DPARSF for extracting ROI time series and functional connectivity on previously precprocessed data.
My data are 53x63x46, so I've reslice mask with Coreg-Reslice under SPM as the video mentioned.
But error messages showed that wrong mask dimension was noted.
Moreover, these error messages remained even I chose "null mask" item.
Could someone tell me how to fix this problem?
(I've pasted the messages below)

Thanks

??? Error using ==> rest_loadmask at 64