February 2011

DPARSFA "error in realign"

Hi,
I'm using DPARSFA and getting a message that says "error in realign" and then lists the name of the subject. The subject ran fine in DPARSF. Any idea what could be causing this?

rest slicer viewer 报错

打开overlay时报错:
??? Attempted to access theOverlay(1,217); index out of bounds because size(theOverlay)=[181,216].

Error in ==> rest_sliceviewer>AddOverlay at 2965
newOverlay(i,j)=theOverlay(i+abs(floor(Zset*theMagnifyCoefficient)),j+abs(floor(Yset*theMagnifyCoefficient)));

Error in ==> rest_sliceviewer>SetView_Orthogonal at 1445

What's new for '+"resting" +"fMRI"' in PubMed

请教如何用公式表示提取两个masks交叉部分

请教各位专家老师:
两个masks A和B,它们存在交叉即它们有公共部分C,怎样在rest软件中用公式表示来提取其公共部分C即取两者交集?万分谢谢!

3D functional connectivity map

To whom it may concern:
Thank you for kindly providing the tool for analyzing resting-state functional connectivity.
I am wondering if I can use the REST TOOL to plot a 3D brain map showing different levels of functional connectivity after running the ROI-wise analysis.
Thank you.
Regards,
Ying-hui

Regress out Nuissance Covariates (in DPARSF)

Can I use this option if my data is not of the same resolution as the white, gray matter, etc. images that are used to calculate the nuissance covariates?

I'm asking because I know that I cannot use the default mask if it is not of the same resolution. I'm wondering if the principle applies here too.

求助

老师您好:
    我在用DPARSF处理数据(计算REHO)时出现了如上的报错,同一批被试,只有两个出现了这种报错,其他均成功跑完,请问错误的原因是什么?我该如何解决?谢谢您。