September 2015

关于Cl. Report体素大小问题

老师,你好。您说Cl. Report中的体素太小(如9  Left Cerebellum, 9  Declive, 9  Cerebellum Posterior Lobe,6  Sub-Gyral,5  brodmann area 18,2  Occipital_Mid_L (aal))需排除,不用汇报进我们的实验结果中,但究竟体素多小时才需要排除掉?有什么标准么?

Cluster 1
Number of voxels: 112
Peak MNI coordinate: -45 -78 -12

关于Cl. Report体素大小问题

老师,你好。您说Cl. Report中的体素太小(如9  Left Cerebellum, 9  Declive, 9  Cerebellum Posterior Lobe,6  Sub-Gyral,5  brodmann area 18,2  Occipital_Mid_L (aal))需排除,不用汇报进我们的实验结果中,但究竟体素多小时才需要排除掉?有什么标准么?

Cluster 1
Number of voxels: 112
Peak MNI coordinate: -45 -78 -12

求助:如何在SPM5里进行Cluster-wise的FDR校正

新手自学神经影像,遇到了重重困难。恳请论坛里老师能指点迷津,小女子感激不尽!问题如下:

我查阅了关于多重比较校正的相关论坛,在SPM5里results选项中,有个默认的FDR及FWE校正的按钮,这个按钮默认的是对voxel-wise 的FDR及FWE的校正,这个校正相对比较严格。而Cluster-wise的校正相对比较宽松一点。我用voxel-wise 的FDR及FWE的校正跑出了一片空白脑区。所以想用Cluster-wise的FDR校正。

有位老师在微博里是可以如下操作:

Problems when trying to run REST v1.8

Hi all,

I am new to using REST_V1.8_130615 fMRI toolbox extension in SPM12 and am having some problems when trying to start the REST toolbox.
I am using Matlab version 2015a and SPM12 on Windows 10 64-bit machine.

I am able to start the REST toolbox however when I start by typing "rest" in the command window I get the following error

REST-GCA

Hi there,
I've got a question regarding the granger causality analysis. I've got an fMRI block design where I get activations in two main language areas. I'm now interested to test whether region A exerts influence on region B or whether region B exerts more influence on region A. Can I use REST-GCA even though it is a block design?

Thanks very much for your help!

Isabelle

run ica 后想用FNC 工具箱一直报错,提示contrast parameter size does not the match number of number of groups?不知道哪里错了?

run ica 后想用FNC 工具箱一直报错,提示contrast parameter size does not the match number of number of groups?不知道哪里错了?

静息态功能磁共振影像方法与应用培训班(REST南宁1511)通知

静息态功能磁共振影像无创,并兼有较好的时间分辨率和空间分辨率,既可以检测脑局部活动进行精准定位,也可以揭示复杂的脑网络系统。静息态功能磁共振影像不仅具有很大的潜在临床应用价值,其“state”设计理念和计算方法也受到心理学家的重视。传统的静息态功能磁共振影像通常指BOLD技术,而随着成像技术与分析技术的进步,动脉自旋标记(ASL)除了提供脑血流的定量指标,还可以分析其时间序列的其它特征(如低频振幅、功能连接等等)。ASLBOLD几乎可以同时获取,可以从不同的角度揭示生理、心理、病理状态的特征。

Behavioral Covariate in FC analysis

I'm investigating whether the functional connectivity strength between a seed ROI and other areas in the brain is associated with age (an individual-level covariate). Therefore, I generated functional connectivity maps indicating areas whose activity was correlated with my chosen seed at rest.

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.