about ALFF calculate in REST and DPARSF

I found that the Fourier translation cost most time of the ALFF and fALFF calculating.
Maybe we need not to move the power spectrum files after ALFF so if you want fALFF later, REST can run it based on these files and save lots of times, especially when there are many many subjects.

I also wonder if you pick both ALFF and fALFF, how will DPARSF do this?

求助 运行DPARSF中出错。。

各位老师,运行DPARSF中出错 这是什么原因啊 求助。。

报错如下:
Printing Graphics Windows to
F:\Analysis\FunImg\spm_2012Jul31.ps
Saving Parameters..
Moving Normalized Files:Sub_000 OKMoving Normalized Files:Sub_001 OK
??? Error using ==> rmdir
另一个程序正在使用此文件,进程无法访问。

Error in ==> DPARSF_run at 856
        rmdir('FunImg','s')

Error in ==> DPARSF>pushbuttonRun_Callback at 976
    [Error]=DPARSF_run(handles.Cfg);

该FDR校正的方法是否存在问题?

老师您好:
       我现在虽然在做任务态的实验,想请教您关于FDR校正的问题。我的实验是比较一组被试学习前、后脑区激活的变化,关心的是枕叶的激活。学习前单样本T检验得到激活簇A,学习后单样本T检验得到激活簇B,配对T检验后得到激活簇C。可是三个检验结果都经不起全脑或枕叶的FDR校正(即用全脑做mask或枕叶做mask,Q值取0.05)。我可不可以采用以下方法:先做P=0.05未校正,再在rest中save clusters ,分别保存P=0.05未校正的结果(A、B、C)作为各FDR检验的mask?这样的话结果经得起校正。

我暂时没找到关于此校正方法的参考文献,在此求证该方法是否合理,希望老师能够给予指导!感激不尽O(∩_∩)O~

AlphaSim in Rest fMRI

I performed an fMRI task for attention. Then using the 'con files' of all the subjects, I performed a multiple regression analysis in SPM8, with a behavioral score as covariate to identify the regions that have a positive or negative correlation with the score. I want to perform AlphaSim for this multiple regression analysis to find the minimum cluster size for alpha 0.05. My uncorrected p value is 0.01, slice thickness is 3 mm.

What should I input for the mask image? Can I use the 'mask' image generated during the regression analysis?
Forums: 

any problem if do two same analyses (e.g. ALFF) with two separate Matlab at the same time in the same user account?

Hi, when I do two same analyses (e.g. ALFF) with two separate Matlab at the same time in the same user account, I found that it is likely that one of the analysis crashes with the other. I notice that they both produce and erase tmp files with random numbers in the /tmp/ directory constantly. If both analyses produced the same file concidently, e.g. ALFF_3462_username, and one of the analysis deleted it after using it while the other analysis suddenly lose track of such file then it will crash. Is that true?

有关ICA的比较选取的mask及意义

老师:
      您好!希望可以请教一个ica的问题。
      我一直都在做ica的处理,如果我想比较病人组与正常对照组运动网络的差异,怎么定义比较的mask,因为如果在全脑水平上比较,出现差异的地方有可能是负激活的区域,可是我只要比较正的激活的运动网络,所以比较的mask就不知道怎么选了?
     另外,还是一个基本概念的问题,ica得出的具体意义怎么说,写文章的时候怎么表达,例如功能连接的比较可以说功能连接减低或增高,那么ica的比较高低怎么用语言表示呢?
   非常感谢!

Dartel segment出现问题

你好!我们使用了DPARSFA来运行Dartel的segment和normalization ,但是matlab在运行一段时间以后总会莫名其妙的报错。我们想问问是什么原因(详见下面的error message)
Operation terminated by user during spm_figure (line 278)

In spm_progress_bar (line 86)
        spm_figure('Clear',Finter);

In spm_progress_bar (line 38)

有关ICA成分的选取

老师:
      您好!
      我用mica做了一组25个人正常对照组静息态的处理,想得到运动网络,但是感觉得到的成分都不是,是我运行的问题还是怎么回事儿呢?
      参数大概选取:自动选取,运行次数是50,其余参数大致都默认