meanings about REST software

i have run DPARSF successfully ,gets the result of my data about :REHO ALFF fALFF.I want to know when i run the REST software,knock in ALFF,then  power spectrum.i move in the ALFF result of one data,choose one coordinate point,for example: x:2,y:2,z:2.then i see a value under it,different for each coordinate.what does that value mean?is it the ALFF value of that particular coorinate point,how the software calculate the value from the ALFF reault?thanks very much.i do need to know that.wish to get the answer soon.

DPARSF的一些问题

看过教程了,试着用DPARSF处理数据,但是在segment这里报错,也不知道是什么问题,请帮忙指教。

Running "Segment"
??? Error using ==> spm_maff>priors
"eastern" not recognised as type of regularisation.

Error in ==> spm_maff>affreg at 114
[mu,isig] = priors(regtyp);

Error in ==> spm_maff at 44
    M = affreg(varargin{:});

Error in ==> spm_preproc at 175
    Affine  = spm_maff(buf,{x0,y0,z0},b0,V(1).mat,B(1).mat,Affine,opts.regtype,ff*100);

运行新版DPARSF遇到问题

各位RESTers,我在运行DPARSF的时候遇到问题。
序列情况,SIEMENS TRIO TIM 3T,梯度回波EPI序列,TR/TE 2000/30, FOV 256*256, Resolution 64*64, 每卷共36层,层厚 4 mm, 层间隔0mm, 翻转角 90度。共210个时间点。
运行环境为VISTA下的matlab 2009b,SPM8b(更新至9月的版本),DPARSF_V1.0_091201.和 REST2007V1.3_091201.
我尝试运行采集的一个受试者图像,功能DICOM图像建立于matlab工作目录下的FunRAW/Subject001目录下。
采用DPARSF处理数据的时候,当运行到显示如下窗口时停滞

同时matlab的命令窗口提示错误如下:

detrend: out of memory

Dear Yan,

Recently I have used Rest and also DPARSF to do the detrend analysis. I have 940 volumes per subject. But when I run only one subject's smoothed 940 data to do the detrend analysis both Rest and DPARSF reporting out memory error. If I merely cut the data to 100 volumes then to do detrend analysis, everything goes well. So, here I wonder whether there is solution to deal with the situation? Thanks a million!

best,

frog
2009-12-03

New releases of REST and DPARSF

Dear All!
        New releases of REST and DPARSF are coming now.
        I am SOOOO sorry for the delay of this release.
        I have said we may release it in this September, but it delayed again and again. Please forgive me since I was involved in revising a paper and rebuilding my house which was ruined by a flood this summer.
        Thanks for Mr. DONG Zhang-Ye and Mr. ZHU Wei-Xuan's work, we published this release eventually. Some users are using the close test version of this release, especially for REST AlphaSim, now can turn to this public release. Thanks for your patience.
        Since lots of functions are added or revised, there may be some bugs. Please report to us if you find any.
        Best wishes!
                                                                             Chao-Gan

individual functional connectivity maps in SPM

Hi,

Is there a way to visualize the functional connectivity maps on a individual basis in SPM?  I know I can do second-level group analyses, but I am interested in looking at functional connectivity on an individual basis.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks.

Duke

Error messages in DPARSF

Dear all:
I'm a beginner using SPM and resting fMRI. I tried to preprocessed my data using DPARSF, with normalization by using T1 image unified segmentation. My data preparation and directory were arranged  according to the online-course. However, DPARSF crashed immediately after finishing realignment  with the following error message.

Done    'Realign: Estimate & Reslice'
Done

??? Error using ==> copyfile
No matching files were found.

Error in ==> DPARSF_run at 310

Warning: image_toolbox not valid

Dear REST authors:

I am new to the fMRI and REST toolbox. There was an warning message when I tried to use rest_sliceviewer--'Warning: image_toolbox not valid'. Could you please clarify which image-toolbox referred here? And where can I get it? Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Yong Li, PhD