Reho报错

做Reho时发现报错,请老师看看是什么原因。

ReHo :"D:\IA\Analysis\FunImgNormalized\Sub_006_detrend_filtered"
??? Undefined command/function 'rest_misc'.

Error in ==> reho_gui>btnComputeReho_Callback at 337
   rest_misc( 'DisplayLastException');

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 75
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> reho_gui at 34
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.

提取协变量时出错

按照COURSE中讲述的方法提取协变量,发现报错,

>> RPCov=load('rp_aSub_001.txt');
>> BCWCov=load('ROI_FCMap_Sub_001.txt')'
>>Cov=[RPCov,BCWCov];
??? Error using ==> horzcat
All matrices on a row in the bracketed expression must have the
 same number of rows.

附件是头动文件和ROI文件,请老师看看是哪里出问题了

Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded

Dear DPARSF developers, 

I am trying to run a test set of participants on using DPARSF and receive the following error: 

Removing the linear trend:
Read 3D EPI functional images: "/data/kodos/work/struct/dominic/dparsf_v1.0beta/ads20/FunImgNormalizedSmoothed/1005037".??? Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded.

认知神经科学与学习国家重点实验室fMRI、DTI原理与应用培训班通知

北京师范大学认知神经科学与学习国家重点实验室将于2009年12月19日-22日举办“fMRIDTI原理与应用培训班”。培训班将以北京师范大学脑成像中心为操作平台,以具体的认知神经科学研究为切入点,邀请国内外相关领域知名专家和技术人员授课,详细讲述fMRIDTI原理、实验设计、分析等内容。本次培训面向认知神经科学领域的研究人员及研究生、磁共振研发人员、放射科诊断医生及相关临床医务人员,欢迎大家参加.详情请查看附件.

Forums: 

Q&A: Convert r to p

Dear Chao
I have a question regarding you program y_corr2p, that was very useful to me. I would like to know how the P value is calculated. All other algorithms I have been using use the mean(r) and std(r) across all subjects, but your code is independent of the number of subjects, only taking into account the number of time points in the series. I am curious about how it is calculated
best regards
Pablo

Dear Pablo,

cp: preserving permissions for "...": operation not supported.

Hi DPARSF developers, 

Thanks very much for your help so far. There is another error that I'm having difficulty understanding--printed below. I'm running DPARSF from spm5 using MATLAB 7.4.0. This error occurred after running the normalisation steps. In particular, I don't know why copying permissions and the ACL is not supported only for the files mentioned. 

Once this problem is fixed should I run DPARSF from the normalisation step again? 

Many thanks in advance for your help.

opening DPARFS in mtlab

hello

i have downloaded the DPARFS toolkit and I cannot open it in MATLAB. Could someone please instruct me on what to type in the MATLAB window to get this toolkit to open. For example, to open the resting state toolkit I type: rest.

thank you in advance for help regarding this matter.

jef

DPARSF--the detected time points of subject "..." is: 0, ... slice timing correction

Dear DPARSF developers, 

I'm trying to use the DPARSF toolbox to process some nifti (hdr, img) resting state sequences. It seems to be able to read the files (stored in FunImg), but when I un-tick the 'Slice Timing' box it appears with the message "the detected time points of subject "..." is: 0 ...". Does this mean that we have to conduct the slice timing step? 

many thanks,

Dominic