October 2012

horzcat error

Hello,

Having an error listed below when trying to do seed based resting FC. I ran the same options and used the same ROIs with another data set and had no errors so don't think it is my choice of ROIs. I am running DPARSF_V2.1_120101, SPM8, Matlab R2011b.

============
Error using horzcat
CAT arguments dimensions are not consistent.

Error in DPARSFA_run (line 1924)

杭州师范大学认知与脑疾病研究中心脑成像培训班通知

最近成立的浙江省认知障碍评估技术研究重点实验室和杭州师范大学认知与脑疾病研究中心(CCBD)致力于将磁共振应用于认知与脑疾病的基础和应用研究。CCBD既是高水平的科学研究中心,也是优秀人才的培养基地。CCBD不但拥有最先进的GE 3.0T Discovery MR750研究平台可供学员上机实习,而且拥有一个掌握各种脑成像实验设计、数据采集和分析技术的研究团队。以此为基础,CCBD将陆续系统地举办面向全国的相关培训课程。

Forums: 

movefile Error

Hi
I am working with resting state date for the first time using this toolbox. While running toolbox i am getting error at this line in 'movefile' command. I have run the movefile command inependently, it works fine. Maybe there is some issue with folder attirbutes. If that is so i can not change them during run time. Any help will be highly obliged. Error message is given below.

[Apologize] I will resume commonly access and answer questions by Oct. 20th.

Dear users,

I sincerely apologize that I can not access this forum and answer your questions for bit of time. I have been pushing for a deadline of a paper currently, and I will resume to commonly access this forum and answer questions by Oct. 20th.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience I caused for you, my colleagues will answer most of the questions during this time.

error when running fALFF preprocessing

I ran preprocessing without filter with no mask, but on the fALFF step I used the BrainMask_05_61x73x61.img after resampling it to one of my Detrended subject images.

Read 3D EPI functional images: "/home/kaitlin/data/univariate_masking/FunImgNormalizedSmoothedDetrended/spm_2012Sep28.ps".??? Undefined function or variable "VoxelSize".

Error in ==> rest_to4d at 74