August 2013

关于做体素的ROI相关分析,一些问题,请大家指点!

大家好!
   我现在想探讨结构形态的改变和认知测验成绩的关系,是否成绩的受损对结构改变有影响。想做基于ROI的相关分析,使用VBM处理的数据。这是我的想法,但是感觉目前自己对一些基本信息还不是很明朗,不知道应该REST是否可以达到上述目的。

关于REST很SPM能否处理三维扫描fmri数据

最近在学习SPM和REST软件,使用过程中有一个疑问:
磁共振一般有二维扫描数据和三维扫描数据,对于二维扫描来说,层与层之间是有间隙即gap的,但是三维扫描时层与层之间是没有这个gap,已经处理过二维扫描数据,不知道SPM和REST能否处理三维扫描fMRI数据,处理过程与二维数据有什么不同吗?
谢谢!期待答疑解惑!

相关性性分析报错

各位老师好:
     我在做功能连接的相关性分析时出现以下报错:
.......Attempted to access r(1,2); index out of bounds because numel(r)=1.

Error in rest_corr_Image (line 84)
                    rCorr(i,j,k)=r(1,2);

Error in rest_corr_gui>btnCompute_Callback (line 158)
rest_corr_Image(DependentDirs,SeedSeries,OutputName,...

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Forums: 

DPARSF support now is hosted at The R-fMRI Network (rfmri.org)

Dear DPARSF users,

Triggered by a one-week shutting down of restfmri.net due to web hosting service problems, I initiated The R-fMRI Network - a network for supporting resting-state fMRI related studies, available at rfmri.org. The R-fMRI Network (RFMRI.ORG) is trying to reform the centralized discussion (several main nodes answer most of the questions) to distributed discussion (all the researchers communicate and exchange the experiences).

The R-fMRI researchers (as nodes) are connected with sharings (as edges) in the R-fMRI Network. Through the network, we can share our ideas, comments, resources, tools, experiences, data, and that brain. The researchers (nodes) with either basic neuroscience, methodological, clinical backgrounds can connect with each other in the network. The R-fMRI Network will facilitate efficient exchange of ideas, tools, resources, experiences and data among the nodes. We wish the R-fMRI Network help to enhance the collaborations among the researchers, especially translate our knowledge in basic neuroscience and methodology to clinical applications (bench to bedside).

As for more general audience, I invited other R-fMRI software developers (in step-wise) to see if they would like their tools being listed, and discussion to be supported at the networking forums. More importantly, increasing R-fMRI researchers agreed to join in the network as consulting nodes, with a 3-posts commitment (either reply/raise topics/blog 3 times per month). In the future, you may find your questions to be answered by some senior researchers (maybe big names :) ) in the field.

Please note, all the DPARSF support will be transferred to the new website: rfmri.org/DPARSFDiscussion. For REST related topics, you may post either rfmri.org or restfmri.net. Of note, if the questions are directly addressed to me, probably rfmri.org will be better because I visit there more frequently.

Let's together to improve the R-fMRI research process! Hope you enjoy the new way!

Best,

Chao-Gan YAN, Ph.D.

Initiating + service node of The R-fMRI Network (rfmri.org)

请教reho平滑问题

请问下老师:
                     用DPARSF处理的,为啥mReHo图平滑后的smReHo图在sliceviewer上看怎么变大了,变得似乎没做默认MASK之前的样子。请问老师这是正常的么? 假如是正常的话,是否在统计的时候再加一次MASK就可以去掉脑外的地方了? 谢谢!祝工作顺利!
图如下:

mReHo: