结果分析问题

严老师:
您好。我以PCC为种子点得到了正常组跟病例组的FC值,用zFC分别做了单样本T检验和双样本的T检验。正常组与PCC相关的脑区与文献相同,病例组得到的相关脑区要少于正常组,但是做了双样本T检验之后发现,病例组在单样本T检验没有出现激活的脑区,现在出现了激活,正值负值都有。例如海马旁回和枕叶,单样本的病例组并未出现任何激活区,但是做完双样本时候海马旁回出现了负值,而枕叶却出现了正值。请问这是什么原因呢?是不是我的数据有问题?该如何分析这种情况?谢谢。

请教一个关于global signal regression的问题

在Kevin Murphy(The impact of global signal regression on resting state correlations: Are anti-correlated networks introduced?)一文中:global signal regression is used as a regressor in a general linear model (GLM) to remove the associated variance.This technique assumes

咨询

严老师: 您好,我做了REHO的双样本t检验,结果如下:
为什么会有激活区跑到脑外去?是我采样的问题还是处理过程中出了问题?单样本T检验的激活区都是在脑内,而且做的ALFF的值也都是在脑内,唯独REHO的双样本T检验出现了这种情况。希望能得到您的帮助。

Questions on DPARSFA

1. Should I use smReHO - 1 or just smReHO for a paired t-test?
2. In ExcludeSubjects.txt what is the default or recommended criteria for excluding subjects?
3. Which of the DPARSFA choices does NOT effect ReHo analysis? For example, if I check "smooth" will it smooth the data before ReHo or does "smooth" only apply to fALFF, ALFF, and FC analysis?

the same question with `Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = 1.034803e-027` which was posted at Thu, 02/17/2011

Dear REST experts,

I encounter the same problem with `Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = 1.034803e-027` which was posted at Thu, 02/17/2011. I was not able to find the answer in the forum about that.

Would you mind explaining how can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Yuki Sakai

Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.

Hi again,
When I try to run the analysis on REST using the functional connectivity tab, I get the following error message. Does anyone know what indices the message is referring to? My header and img files have this label: 20101118_1621541BlankCTRLs003a001_120.img (or hdr).
Thank you very much.
Yoon-Hee

Exception occured. (MATLAB:badsubscript)

"Index exceeds matrix dimensions"

Hi, I'm fairly new to functional imaging and am very interested in finding a resting state analysis program that is user friendly. I've encountered the following error message, which I can't figure out despite listening to the online tutorial several times. The way that I've entered the data looks just like the sample screens except that we use 36 slices and have 120 volumes of data.

关于ReHo 的问题

老师您好, 我已经比较了病例组和对照组的ReHo双样本T检验,然后想进一步做ReHo值和临床指标之间的相关分析,是不是在T检查的结果上选择每个有差异的地方进行分析呢? 还是计算全脑的ReHo 值和评分之间的关系?具体该怎么操作?请指教,谢谢!

Memory Error doing anything in DPARSF

Hello,

I am analyzing fMRI NIFTI data that has already been converted by SPM on a Windows machine.

I'm getting an 'out of memory' error when I try to do anything, along with some other errors I don't understand. This computer has a decent amount of RAM (1.5 GB), I've tried closing all other programs, and tried 3 GB mode. Any idea what is going wrong?

Error | Forum of resting-state fMRI

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.